Box has released a desktop app for Box Notes. This app will make all of your Box Notes available in one place on your desktop; while they remain stored in their original folders. From your desktop, you can now create a new Box Note, edit any of your Box Notes, designate favorites and view a history of Box Notes that you’ve recently worked with. You can find and download this new app by:
- Clicking the down arrow next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page of your Box account
- Select “Apps” from the drop-down menu
- Type “Box Notes” in the search bar; hit “Enter”
- Click the link that says “Box Notes Desktop” in the search results
- Click “Add” to add the app to your desktop
For purposes of Penn State’s Data Categorization rules, this is considered an Official Box App.